The number one financial challenge facing most optometric practice owners today is poor cash flow. Doctor owners often fall prey to focusing too much on top line revenue growth, while ignoring the increasing expenses and debt that often accompanies that growth. Without a plan, practice owners often find themselves living insurance check to insurance check, wondering how they’re going to make payroll, financially overwhelmed and stressed out. This course presents a revolutionary new cash flow management system designed to immediately improve practice profitability, eradicate unnecessary business expenses and assist practice owners with managing their business debt.
- Gain an understanding of the most common financial challenges facing
optometric practice owners
- Learn the importance of running a profitable business
- Understanding the importance of working with our human tendencies when managing money
- Understand the damaging affects of business debt on cash flow
- Learn a proven method for eliminating unnecessary business expenses
- Learn the steps required to implement Profit First Methodology
From the Expert:
Cash is the fuel that propels our businesses forward, allowing us to cover our monthly operating expenses, make payroll, meet our debt obligations and invest in new technology. Yet most practices owners experience significant cash flow problems from time to time. Fortunately, there’s a proven method to guaranteeing profitability and improving cash flow in our businesses called Profit First. On this webinar we’ll discuss how to implement the Profit First strategy in your practice to achieve greater profitability, improved cash flow and financial peace of mind!